Based in Brownie Cove
Aug 14, 2018
PC / Mac / Web
It is a time of war. The RESISTANCE is dwindling, and the last remaining members take refuge in an abandoned power station in the heart of the EXHAUSTLANDS. The FASCIST army moves closer everyday - unstoppable and hungry. Under the cold BROWNIE COVE sun, members of the Resistance journey out into the lands to explore the area, and prepare to do battle with the approaching DARKNESS. Space is running out, time is running out, faith is running out. But they can do this.
Exhaustlands was made for Ludum Dare 42th, with the theme “Running out of space”.
- 5 different playable characters!
- 3 radio stations to drive to!
- Explore this devasted land and meet different characters
Playthrough from gamejamcurator YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Exhaustlands. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Exploring the mysterious world of Exhaustlands is a very interesting experience, with lots of strange sights to see and secrets to discover."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Interested in a game of a completely different kind? For the Ludum Dare 42, the Sand Gardeners have jumped into a particularly unusual genre combination"
- Sebastian Standke, gamejamcurator
Ludum Dare Entry Page
About Sand Gardeners
The Sand Gardeners are a casual cross-channel collective currently comprising conceptual artist Sam Machell and visual programmer Colin le Duc. They are interested, varyingly, in lost futures, haunted texts, and psychedelic memories of abandoned worlds. They have exhibited work internationally, across the fields of video games, playful installation, and visual art.
More information on Sand Gardeners, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Radio stations music