Based in Brownie Cove
Aug 14, 2018
PC / Mac / Web
"This is an announcement for all passengers on flight BC036 to Brownie Cove. We are sorry to inform you that your flight has been delayed. This is due to… unforeseen circumstances. Please check the boards for more up-to-date information about this flight."
Brownie Cove Cancelled was made for Ludum Dare 43th, with the theme “Sacrifices are needed”.
- 6 hours waiting in an airport!
- Hundreds of passengers!
- Machine learning generated airport feelings!
Playthrough from toongal90 YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Brownie Cove Cancelled. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Brownie Cove Cancelled, a bizarre little oddity created for Ludum Dare 43, sees you milling about a strange airport while you wait for your flight to Brownie Cove, which gets massively delayed."
- Jupiter Hadley, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Brownie Cove Cancelled is a sharp look at an interminably dull time many of us have gone through at some point."
- Joel Couture, Indie Games Plus
Ludum Dare Entry Page
About Sand Gardeners
The Sand Gardeners are a casual cross-channel collective currently comprising conceptual artist Sam Machell and visual programmer Colin le Duc. They are interested, varyingly, in lost futures, haunted texts, and psychedelic memories of abandoned worlds. They have exhibited work internationally, across the fields of video games, playful installation, and visual art.
More information on Sand Gardeners, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Brownie Cove Cancelled Credits